Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blog Love




I've been given a blog award!  I've received the award "Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award", which is to encourage the spirit of sisterhood.  Erin from Chronic Christian Crafter nominated me for this award.  How sweet is she to think of my little blog?!  Take a minute and stop by her blog!

Here are the rules:
1.  Thank the giver.
2.  Post 7 things about yourself.
3.  Pass the award onto 7 other deserving bloggers and inform them that they have been nominated.
4.  Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.

7 Things About Me:

1. I have my mom's hands.  People have always said I look like my mom {and I do}, but it's my hands that I often look at and see the hands of my mom.  I love that my mom and I share so much in common.

2.  My favorite color is red. I love to wear it and decorate with it - just love the rosy cheerfulness of this color!

3.  Some day I'm going to own a beach house.  Not sure when or exactly how, but I'm going to have a lovely little beach house where The Mr and I spend our days with our toes in the sand.

4.  I wish I could have my own chickens and chicken house in my backyard.  I would love to have fresh eggs to eat each day -YUM!

5.  Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year.  Love the magic of the night, the traditions shared, and the hope of what the next day brings.

6.  I'm a morning person.  A wake up singing with a huge burst of energy morning person!  

7.  Peanut butter is one of my favorite things to eat.  I have some almost every day {I have to measure it out because I've been known to get carried away with a spoon and a jar!}.

Now the fun part...I get to pass on the award! ...and the winners are {drum roll, please!}:

Lovely Little Things
Keeping It Simple
Confessions of a Redheaded Mama
Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
Jenni From the Blog
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
The Nest Effect

Congrats ladies!!
I enjoy each of these blogs and know you will too!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow :)
    Thank you so much for this girl! You are too sweet!

    Annnnd I am right there with you...someday I WILL own a beach house...somehow lol

    Enjoy the rest of your day, lovely!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just like you on the red...LOVE it! Glad to find out more about you! Congrats :)

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the reward, I'm so honored!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww I love this! Thanks so much for the award. I also would like a beach house. Maybe all us bloggers can chip in for one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congradulations on your award. I love your answers. I would love it if you would add this post to my link party. It starts on Wednesdays and goes through Sundays. You can find it at www.adornedfromabove.com
    I received the Leibster Award and posted my answers last weekend. I would love for you to take a look.
    From your newest follower.
    Debi Bolocofsky
    Www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete